CHRISTMAS 4 THE CITY
Sunday, December 17, 11:30 a.m. check-in and lunch; 1 p.m. work projects begin
Join us for the 2nd annual Grace 4 the City project. This year, we will be in partnership with Houston Habitat for Humanity and Rise Against Hunger. We will build walls for Habitat homes for 4 Houston families and package 15,000 meals for people around the world.
There will be something for everyone, all ages and skill levels.
- Adults, students, and children ages 4-11 will package meals for Rise Against Hunger and write prayers on the boards.
- Adults and students age 12 and older will have the opportunity to work on the home build, package meals, or help sew curtains for the homes.
- Adults may serve on a hospitality team to serve snacks and beverages to all of our volunteers.
- Crew Leaders (ages 12 and up) are needed to help lead children’s activities.
Note: Childcare will be available for ages 3 and under. Please select this option during the online registration process.
We have the opportunity to unite around the following challenges:
SUPPORT: Please support this $36,000 project to provide homes for families across the city and meals for families around the world.
- We hope to build the walls for four houses. Buy single boards for $25 each, a room for $1500, or an entire house for $7500.
- Our goal is to provide 15,000 or more meals. Buy 100 meals for $30, 1,000 meals for $300, or 3,000 meals for $900.
- You may support online by using the link below, or with a check made payable to Grace (it is important to note “Christmas 4 the City” on the memo line)
SERVE: On December 17, join us for worship wearing your work attire so that together we can begin the work projects following lunch. Registration is mandatory.
Christmas 4 the City t-shirts will be available for purchase of $5 on Sundays in December in The Filling Station.