Welcome to Grace Presbyterian Church: Confirmation page! Below you can find out more about our confirmation process, curriculum, meeting schedule, registration, and contact info.
We will utilize Scripture and the Church Creeds to guide students through the story of God and what it means to be a disciple of Jesus and a member of His church. Each student will come to understand the scope of the narrative of Scripture, write a personal Story of Faith, and answer the 40 Questions of Faith from their Catechism journal. The class will be led by The Rev. Chad Erb and the Student Ministries staff: Lindsey McDonald, Reed Brentlinger, Angie Williamson, and Matt Davis. Upon successful completion of the class, your student will become a full member of Grace Presbyterian Church.
- Confirmation will meet on Sundays starting January 7 through May 6. We will meet in Massey-Tucker 207 from 5-6:30 p.m. Dinner will be served at each meeting!
- There will be a retreat on April 27-29. This retreat is open to all 6th-8th grade students, but is a requirement for all Confirmation students.
- Confirmation Sunday will be held on Sunday, May 13. Students will be recognized at the contemporary and traditional services.
- Students will graduate to High School Ministries on Sunday, May 20.
- They’ll even be part of the High School Mission Trip which will take place the week of June 23.
- Cost – $50 (covers meals and the cost of materials. Scholarships are available.)
- Students will receive a content journal and bible at the first meeting on January 7
Please contact Monica Cvejanovich in the Family Ministries department with any questions: