We will utilize Scripture and the Church Creeds to guide students through the story of God and what it means to be a disciple of Jesus and a member of His church. Each student will come to understand the scope of the narrative of Scripture, write a personal Story of Faith, and answer the 40 Questions of Faith from their Catechism journal. The class will be led by The Rev. Chad Erb and the Student Ministries staff: Lindsey McDonald, Reed Brentlinger, Angie Williamson, and Matt Davis. Upon successful completion of the class, your student will become a full member of Grace Presbyterian Church.
- Confirmation will meet on Sundays starting January 7 through May 6. We will meet in Massey-Tucker 207 from 5-6:30 p.m. Dinner will be served at each meeting!
- There will be a retreat on April 27-29. This retreat is open to all 6th-8th grade students, but is a requirement for all Confirmation students.
- Confirmation Sunday will be held on Sunday, May 13. Students will be recognized at the contemporary and traditional services.
- Students will graduate to High School Ministries on Sunday, May 20.
- They’ll even be part of the High School Mission Trip which will take place the week of June 23.
- Cost – $50 (covers meals and the cost of materials. Scholarships are available.)
- Students will receive a content journal and bible at the first meeting on January 7
Please contact Monica Cvejanovich in the Family Ministries department with any questions:
Recent Posts / Category - Enter A Category
JANUARY 23-25 at Hilton Americas Hotel The ECO National Gathering is in Houston this year, so plan to join! Drawing on lessons from Nehemiah, featured speakers include Condoleeza Rice, Kyle Strobel, and Ed Stetzer. There are also opportunities to volunteer,…
A brand new year is coming and it’s time to get INSPIRED! Registration is now open for the new season of women’s Bible studies. Each week, you can spend time in God’s Word, share joys and sorrows, and pray with other women…
January 27 from 8 a.m-12:00 p.m. Bless our neighbors across Houston while in fellowship with Grace at the Houston Food Bank. For more information and to register please contact Paul Mancillas, 832-260-8329.