“He handed out gifts above and below, filled heaven with his gifts, filled earth with his gifts. He handed out gifts of apostle, prophet, evangelist, and pastor-teacher to train Christ’s followers in skilled servant work, working within Christ’s body, the church, until we’re all moving rhythmically and easily with each other, efficient and graceful in response to God’s Son, fully mature adults, fully developed within and without, fully alive like Christ.”
When the Bible speaks of “the church,” it is not referring to the pretty sanctuary, nursery rooms, committees or denominations. It is speaking of the people, the body of Christ building and growing God’s Church inside and outside our walls by interacting daily in homes, neighborhoods, and workplaces, making disciples by making Jesus visible.
Everyone is always welcome at Grace! We are so happy that you are interested in connecting with the Grace family. Whether you are new to knowing Christ or just new to our church campus, we have something to help you get involved and feel connected.
You’ll find Hymnals and Bibles in our pews, but just about anything you’ll need for worship will be on our big screen. Everyone is invited to take Communion (on the first Sundays of the month), not just Presbyterians or members of our church-everyone.
The Welcome Center is located in the Sanctuary Lobby. It’s the hub for discovering what’s happening on Sunday mornings.
Our Teaching hour begins at 10:50 am on Sundays after worship. Click here for a list of current classes to explore.
Beth Craig connects with our visitors and new members and would love to chat. She can be reached at Beth Craig, 713-267- 5012. If you’d rather explore on your own:
- To learn more about Grace, who we serve and how to serve, check the calendarfor upcoming programs and dates.
- To submit a prayer request, click here and our prayer team will lift your request up immediately.
How to Join Grace
- Contact Beth Craig to walk through the simple steps of Starting Point. She can be reached at Beth Craig, 713-267- 5012.
- You will complete some paperwork and then have a short meeting with a pastor and elders (usually right after worship) to be received into the membership of the church. If you need to be Baptized, which is necessary for membership, we can make those arrangements.
- Attend a New Member Reception/Starting Point which are scheduled throughout the year. You’ll be able to meet more of the staff, deacons, elders, and a pastor alongside other new members in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere to learn more about the church and our vision.
- Experience the joy of being part of the Grace family working to make Jesus visible in all walks of life.