As the Back to School season approaches, we will again partner with Walnut Bend Elementary to help students start the year with the supplies they need. You can be a blessing and help brighten up the school year for kids and families by donating items from the list below or a monetary donation which will be used to purchase supplies. Donations will be collected through Sunday, August 11 in labeled bins outside the Grace library. Monetary donations for the “school supply drive” can be made to Grace Presbyterian Church on Sunday morning or dropped off at the reception desk during the week. For questions or more info contact Nancy Bailey (; 713-267-5035).
2019 School Supply Drive
- Construction Paper pack, Assorted Colors, 12×18
- Composition Book Wide Ruled, 100 count
- Kleenex Facial Tissues
- Antibacterial Wipes, Pop-up Canister (for use on skin)
- Crayola Crayons, 24 count
- Crayola Washable Markers Conical/Broad Tip, Classic Colors, 8 count