Childcare is open on Sundays for children Pre-K and younger from 9:15-11:30 a.m. by reservation only. The deadline to register for each Sunday is the previous Friday at noon.
Age group: Pre-K and younger
Time: 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m
Availability: Reservations only
Registration deadline: Previous Friday at noon
Please make note of the following information:
- Availability is limited per room. The number of children allowed in each room is limited due to COVID-19 guidelines.
- Let us know if you need to cancel. If you make a reservation and your plans change such that your child is no longer able to attend, please email Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel so that another child can take that spot.
- Walks-ins available. We will take walk-ins based on availability and room capacity.
- Masks recommended for ages 2 and up. Although masks are not required, we recommend masks for children 2 years old and up.
- Screening Questionnaire required. When you register, you will be sent a link to our Screening Questionnaire. This must be completed on the day you are bringing your child to childcare, and you must show the code at the end of the questionnaire at your child’s room to be admitted. You may print or screenshot the screen with the code.
- Temperatures are taken before sessions. We will take the temperature of each child before they are admitted into their room.