Yes, you are a disciple!
Someone who follows Christ, is being transformed by Christ, and engages in the mission of Christ is a disciple. Someone who is rooted in Christ and experiences His deep love. God doesn’t just call the equipped, he equips those who are called, no matter where you are in your journey.
This semester there are two course options to best fit your spiritual growth as a disciple:
- Course Title: Deeply Formed Life
- Primary Resource: The Deeply Formed Life: 5 Transformational Values to Root Us in the Way of Jesus
- Facilitator Teacher: Amy French
- Description: Most believers live in the state of “being a Christian” without ever being deeply formed by Christ. This course will equip us to restore balance, focus, and meaning for our souls and will serve as a roadmap to live in the richly rooted place we all yearn for: a place of communion with God, a place where we find our purpose. We will discover five values that can spark internal growth and help us reconcile our Christian faith with the complexities of society and culture.
- Course Title: Discover the Delight of Spiritual Conversations
- Primary Resource: The Reluctant Witness: Discovering the Delight of Spiritual Conversations
- Facilitator Teacher: Chris French
- Description:New research finds that Christians are less involved in spiritual conversations today than we were twenty-five years ago. This course will equip us address our fears, awkwardness, and to grow our confidence as we discover that spiritual conversations can actually be a delight. We will unpack what God’s Word says about spiritual conversations and dig into habits to equip us to grow in our confidence so that we can experience fruitful everyday conversations that bear witness to the hope we have in Jesus Christ.