Grace is grateful for a continued community partnership with Randall’s Pharmacy and offering flu and COVID-19 vaccines on Sunday, October 24 before and after worship.
FOR THE FLU SHOT:
- Bring a copy of your insurance card
- Be prepared to sign a Consent Form upon arrival
- No reservation required
FOR THE PFIZER COVID-19 VACCINE OR BOOSTER:
- Email Narda Weierbach at email@example.com by Oct. 21st so that we have the number of vaccines needed
- If you are getting the Pfizer booster, you must bring your Covid Vaccination card which indicates your previous shot dates
- Please review the COVID Booster Vaccine criteria below to confirm your eligibility.
- The CDC Director approved the administration of booster doses for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine under certain conditions. The following individuals are eligible so long as they received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine as the primary series, with the second dose at least 6 months prior:
- Individuals 65 years of age and older;
- Residents of long-term care facilities;
- Individuals 50 through 64 years of age with underlying medical conditions;
- Individuals 18 through 49 years of age with underlying medical conditions based on individual benefit or risk.
- Underlying medical conditions may include, but are not limited to:
- Cancer, cerebrovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, COPD, diabetes, heart conditions, obesity (BMI>30), smoking
- Risks may include allergic reaction, myocarditis/pericarditis, reactogenicity
- Individuals 18 through 64 years of age who are in an occupational or institutional setting where the burden of COVID-19 infection and risk of transmission are high based on individual benefit or risk.
- While settings that fall into this category are not defined at this time, examples might include, but are not limited to: front line health care providers, nursing home staff, workers in prisons and homeless shelters, caregivers and teachers.