“In His Steps” Tour of Israel Cancelled

Unfortunately, due to a number of circumstances out of our control, we have decided to cancel our trip to Israel.
There are a number of reasons for this postponement, but at the top of the list is the uncertainty regarding how the coronavirus will impact our trip.  Because of the extent of the outbreak in the United States, the state of Israel has labeled the United States a “red” country, meaning that all visitors from the U.S. who enter the country must place themselves in a fourteen-day quarantine period upon arrival.  Israel would need to classify the U.S. as a “green” country before this restriction is lifted and it is anybody’s guess when that will happen.  The requirement that we would need to enter a 14 day quarantine upon arrival is a restriction that would, needless to say, severely impact our trip and we would rather cancel the trip now than wait to see if that restriction is lifted between now and January.  In addition, there is still too much uncertainty and unanswered questions surrounding group travel in Israel in regard to bus transportation, sightseeing, hotels, meals, etc.  We would rather wait until these questions and concerns are more fully addressed before returning to Israel.
Again, we are sorry about this turn of events, but we are hopeful that we will travel to the Holy Land together soon!
Trey Little
Mike Fanning
Download Trip Itinerary and Registration