Marriage Counseling

If you are interested in speaking with someone about your marriage there are two options we recommend. The first is any Grace pastor is happy to speak with you or can recommend a direction for your needs at the time.

Women of Grace have a “Cope With Hope” fund for women receiving counseling who may need financial assistance with the sessions.

Please call Rev. Mike Fry if you have any questions regarding counseling at Grace or about referrals 713.267.5066.