Our Women’s Ministry invites you to the various opportunities Grace has to offer for women of all ages. Become part of a community where we build relationships and experience the fullness of Christ as we explore His Word and His calling in our lives.
For those who will be joining by zoom here are a few instructions to help you get started:
- Put it on your calendar. Include important information required to join the meeting, such as the meeting number/URL and password.
- Decide what Devices to Use
The device you use to join a Zoom call has a major impact on the quality of your experience.
1) Laptop or desktop with a built-in mic and camera or adding a webcam to these devices if they don’t have a camera and mic.
2) A tablet (iPad) and download the Zoom app
4) A smartphone with the Zoom app downloaded
5) Join through dialing a phone number this is audio-only (not the best option)
- Give Zoom a try. Use a Zoom Test Meeting to practice connecting audio and video.
- Watch a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFhAEoCF7jg&feature=youtu.be
- Get comfortable. Find a place with good internet or cellular service and little background noise.
- Eliminate distractions. Make it less likely that anything will interrupt your meeting.
- Close any unnecessary programs on the device you will be using to join the meeting.
- Turn off or silence other devices.
- Be on time – if possible join the meeting 5 minutes early
- Tip: Connect video. This gives the meeting a more personal feel.
- Speak up. When it’s your turn, unmute your audio and speak clearly. There can be a slight delay in audio/video.
Inpsire! Has three opportunities to join a small group that fits you – as friends, wives, daughters, moms, grandmothers, aunts – no matter where you find yourself we have a place for you! The focus of our studies is to disciple women to live fully in the love of God. Through fellowship, prayer, and study we equip and support one another as we make Jesus visible in our homes, lives, and communities.Learn More
Women of Grace
The Women of Grace meet in six small groups called “circles” where they connect in fellowship and draw closer to God by studying His Word and living it out by reaching the community through mission projects.Learn More