Welcome to Grace Presbyterian Church: Confirmation page! Below you can find out more about our confirmation process, curriculum, meeting schedule, registration, and contact info.
January 6-May 12, 2019
We will utilize Scripture and the Church Creeds to guide students through the story of God and what it means to be a disciple of Jesus and a member of His church. Each student will come to understand the scope of the narrative of Scripture, write a personal Story of Faith, and answer the 40 Questions of Faith from their Catechism journal. The class will be led by The Rev. Chad Erb and the Student Ministries staff: Lindsey McDonald, Reed Brentlinger, Angie Williamson, and Matt Davis. Upon successful completion of the class, your student will become a full member of Grace Presbyterian Church.
- Confirmation will meet on Sunday mornings starting January 6 through May 12. We will meet in LC 206 from 10:15-11:30 a.m.
- There will be a retreat on April 5-7. This retreat is open to all 6th-8th grade students, but is a requirement for all Confirmation students.
- Confirmation Sunday will be held on Sunday, May 12. Students will be recognized at the contemporary and traditional services.
- Students will graduate to High School Ministries on Sunday, May 19.
- Cost – $50 (covers food each Sunday and the cost of materials. Scholarships are available.)
- Students will receive a content journal and bible at the first meeting on January 6
Please contact Monica Cvejanovich in the Family Ministries department with any questions: