Many Revere Middle School students have returned to campus and were welcomed back by the staff and teachers who worked tirelessly to get the school safe and ready. While things look very different this year, one thing remains the same: your love and support for the students (and staff!) make a HUGE difference in morale and performance. Below are some of the ways that you can directly support Revere this year. Please contact Nancy@gpch.org if you are interested or have any questions.
- One on one mentoring with a student via Zoom or a scheduled meeting in Neysa’s office. (Virtual and/or in person)
- Monitoring a classroom while the students eat lunch so the teacher can have a lunch break (in person)
- Volunteering after-school (in person)
- Volunteering to “Bless a Teacher” – you will be matched with a teacher to offer prayer, friendship and support (virtual)
- Donate bottled water, coffee pods, gift cards of $10 to local restaurants – for support and incentives at Revere (virtual, you can drop at the Grace Welcome Center to Nancy Bailey’s attention).
*All in-person activities will require a mask, temperature check and will follow social distancing guidelines. Training will be provided for all interactive volunteer activities.